WHO IS AGILITAS SUITABILITY FOR?
Agilitas is designed for people experiencing mobility issues such as freezing of gait. To find out if Agilitas may be suitable for you, answer these simple questions.
- Have you been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease and experience freezing of gait?
- Do you find it difficult to start walking because your feet won’t move?
- Do you experience shortened or shuffling steps?
- Are you nervous about walking through doorways, corners and aisles?
- Is it difficult to walk and do something else at the same time, such as carry a cup of tea, or talk?
- Do you lack confidence to walk on your own?
- Does freezing affect your day-to-day life significantly?
- Can you overcome your freezing with a visual prompt such as stepping over a line or an upturned walking stick, or a companion’s foot?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, and:
- you are able to stand and walk – (even if you need a stick or walker)
- you have reasonable vision, and
- you can remember simple instructions
then Agilitas may be suitable for you. Buy it Now!
You should also advise your clinician that you are using Agilitas.