Is Agilitas suitable for me?
Agilitas is designed for people experiencing mobility issues such as freezing of gait. To find out if Agilitas may be suitable for you, answer these simple questions.
- Have you been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease and experience freezing of gait?
- Do you find it difficult to start walking because your feet won’t move?
- Do you experience shortened or shuffling steps?
- Are you nervous about walking through doorways, corners and aisles?
- Is it difficult to walk and do something else at the same time, such as carry a cup of tea, or talk?
- Do you lack confidence to walk on your own?
- Does freezing affect your day-to-day life significantly?
- Can you overcome your freezing with a visual prompt such as stepping over a line or an upturned walking stick, or a companion’s foot?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, and:
- you are able to stand and walk – (even if you need a stick or walker)
- you have reasonable vision, and
- you can remember simple instructions
then Agilitas may be suitable for you.
You should also advise your clinician that you are using Agilitas.
Do you have questions about how Agilitas can help you? Fill out the form and we’ll get in touch shortly, or phone between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday — we would be delighted to speak with you.
BTP Conference Centre
1 Clunies Ross Court Eight Mile Plains 4113 Queensland Australia
+61 7 3853 5257
+61 7 3853 5258